Natural fruit & plant weight loss Pills.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fruta Planta-DAY6, 7, 8

May 6, Thursday.
162.9 Pounds.

Wow. From Day 5 of 163.6 pounds, I now am back to 1.7 pounds lower than the first starting day. 164.6 pound. 

I still do not feel much of  side effects. I tried today with warm water this morning. I cannot tell the difference.

May 7, Friday.

163.9 Pounds?
What is up with this. I feel bloated. Hmmm.. I had sushi for lunch. 

May 8, Saturday.

Back to 162.5 pounds. Gee... I have my appetite back, but not to the full length.  Chinese lunch. So overall, I did not do anything unusual, other than like 3 liters of water with  standard training schedule.

I ate what is there.. But I lost 2.1pds woohoo


oi.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya.

    Are there any updates? I bought the pills from the same seller and just started today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These vitamins are really made up of natural herbs? if yes then i will start using it. because now a days every one is talking about fruta planta.
    Fruta Planta

    ReplyDelete

Followers